Monday 20 June 2011

BLACKLIST

#01 Unknown
hp no.: 904004**

- Wasted 14sms-es on her. (FYI, i don't have free, unlimited sms. i'm running on prepaid card. each sms i send costs me $0.05. So, please have the decency to NOT go mia)
- Confirmed deal but kept delaying meetups.
- replied my msgs only after i sent her like 6sms-es?
- had to pester her to reply me if she's passing
- turned out that she's interested & asked me when i can meet her
- MIA-ed after I replied (not the first time)

Totally sick of wasting my sms-es to reply her.

Going out to all blogshops: deal with her at your own risk. srssly. She's not a serious buyer... total waste of time & sms-es
Blacklisted on the following blogs as well:

P/S:
Hey babe, want to be removed from blacklist? no need for any sorts of compensations. Just account for your behaviour. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment